Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Benchwarmers



Well, by request, here is the tragedy that is...the benchwarmers. Now, to be honest, I haven't watched this movie all the way through. No, this is one of the only movies that I have ever walked out of the theater on. Sad to say, I did pay to see this movie. I have no idea why now, but I did. Believe me, I've seen some awful movies, and stayed the whole time. But this, this was beyond awful. The acting is horrific, the jokes would be funny to 5th graders, and the story (what I saw of it), was just stupid. Really, if you somehow saw and liked this movie, don't let me know....I'll only think less of you. 2 notes: not surprisingly, the people in the theater were dying laughing at all the jokes...we are in Provo, the gene pool isn't too deep around here. Also, if you think it's funny to see people pee in bottles, get poop put on their face, or see people held down while someone else farts in their face...you might like this movie.

F

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, I actually really loved this movie...jk, I have actually never seen it and I can honestly say I have never had the slightest desire to see it. Good to know my judgment rocks.

Kristine said...

Haha, BRAVO! However, a correction--you most definitely did NOT pay to see this movie. You saw it with me, during the good old days, when I got to sign the magic clipboard and get free movies for two. That was half the reason we were so grumpy when we walked out--we couldn't even demand our money back, since we hadn't paid any. Lame. But there was probably good ice cream after, in our attempt to salvage the night, right?

Juji said...

oh yeaaaah, I forgot that. That was the best- free ,movies. I'm surprised we didn't demand money anyways. But we are funny and the ice cream was good so we enjoyed ourselves...just another day in the Bad Movies Club. :)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

New post, new post!! Did I mention I really enjoy this blog?
-Eric

yourstrulydear said...

thanks eric! i have been too busy studying plants, but i promise new posts will come soon!