Saturday, May 23, 2009

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Today I made the long overdue purchase of this classic. The new Terminator movie (which i don't want to see....read the reviews) inspired me to go get this one. Most of you know that I am not a big action movie fan. They're usually all flash with no substance. This movie is different. This is my kind of action movie. It actually has a story to tell (much like the original Die Hard movie).
I'm not going to spend forever explaining the plot of this movie b/c it is kind of complicated, but basically, a robot from the future (Arnold), is sent back to protect John Conner. A better, more advanced model of robot is also sent back to kill him. Annnnnddd so forth. It is such a good movie. Love it love it love it. Forget Star Trek, forget Transformers, forget the new Die Hard, forget allllll of those pathetic excuses for "blockbuster" action movies. THIS is an action movie. You'll love it.



A

No comments: